Dec 16, 2015

A Creative Holiday House Tour from Washington

Good morning! 

I have a special treat for you today. One of my favorite bloggers is here to share her lovely home decked out for the holidays. It's always fun to peek in on somebody else's house, don't you think?

Do you know Christine from little Brags blog? She has been a loyal reader here since this blog was born in late 2011. We have become friends over the last few years and I am so happy that she started her own blog where she shares her creative style (and sweet pets). 

Let me introduce Christine!

Take it away...
 Hello and Merry Christmas to all, and a very special thanks to Holly for sharing my Christmas Tour here on her awesome blog today. Holly's blog was one of the very first blogs I started reading WAY before I even really knew what a blog was. I love her style and after following her blog for a few years I even feel like I know her. I only wish I could meet her in person one day (Yes, Holly that is an invitation to our house)!!!! 

OK, NUFF said, let me share a few pictures of my Christmas Décor this year.
I love to decorate with nature and use neutral colors. I hope you guys will like it!

Here is our front porch
 Moss covered branches, furs and lanterns are a MUST
 I love to decorate with old rubbish like crates and buckets


As you can see I am horrible at WRITING on a chalkboard!!


So, come on into our foyer.... simple and neutral as well.
I got these gorgeous paper lantern stars at IKEA and I wanted
them to be the main focus throughout the house



  

 The family room has just a touch of Christmas Décor this year


Love these new cozy button pillows I found at IKEA recently

Simple paper lantern stars hanging in the window, soooo cozy!!!!
 My Mom is here visiting from Germany, and she put together
this advent candle tray!!!!

Here is our kitchen nook table with one very simple
"wintery" candle centerpiece
 A wall in the kitchen nook
 And off to the formal dining room

Nothing much, again I wanted the star lanterns to be the main focus



Here is one last touch of Christmas in the mudroom
Did you miss the Christmas tree? Well, that is because we haven't gotten around to getting gone yet....LOL...that must tell you what an organized and professional blogger I am!!!!! Ha Ha

Well, that's our little tour, I hope you all enjoyed my style. I would be thrilled
if you dropped by for a visit at http://littlebrags.blogspot.com
 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
..................................................................................................................................................
Can't you just hear this girls fun personality coming through in her stories? Christine is always an entertaining read. I love her use of earth tones though out the house and her space seems to feel so comfortable and warm. Makes me want to make a trip up there for a weekend! :)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful and charming house, Christine!

Come back for more Holiday Home Tours this week.








UPDATE 12/30/15
Tours were canceled due to technical difficulties - so sorry!

5 comments :

Christine Vandormolen said...

oh gawd I just saw this post Holly . Let me just say "you tickled my fancy" (wait, does that even make sense.....LOL) with the sweet things you wrote about me! What an honor to have my own little tour on your blog!!!! What a way to start my morning!!!!! MUAHHHHHHH to Utah

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

I love her blog and I always love how she decorates her porch, so seeing the rest of her pretty home is a treat

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

L'atmosphère festive que vous avez crée est sublime... Merci pour le partage de vos magnifiques photos.
C'est une belle incitation à pénétrer dans votre maison lorsqu'on aperçoit votre joli porche.
Je m'en vais visiter l'univers de votre amie.
Je vous souhaite de très joyeuses fêtes de Noël.

Gros bisous ♡

KUNIs little white castle said...

Her home looks very cosy, i really like it

Katie Mansfield said...

Very cute. I love those stars. My favorite is the window with the skates. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...